I started a day with a $827.28 BR. My plan was to hit the $900 and I counted a $20 bonus pack in it.
My 1st session was $43.58, then my 2nd $31.01, so I hit it before the bonus which is good. Then I've got that $20 too, so I finished on FT for today and I’m going to play on PS tonight.
My 1st session was $43.58, then my 2nd $31.01, so I hit it before the bonus which is good. Then I've got that $20 too, so I finished on FT for today and I’m going to play on PS tonight.
| FT |
As you can see I’ve played only 638 hands summa, but that means 79.5+94.6 minutes, which is almost 3 hours. I’d like to play another 90 minutes session on PS… That’s my plan. And playing my A game there as well!
Today was really good. I’ve played my A game both of the time. I was agro enough, I had good reads and I’ve played my opponents very well I think. And I didn’t have any huge unlucky hands. I split once when I had a full house and villain hits his miracle 2.7% on the river but that’s okay. It’s just happens with everyone.
| FT |
Full Tilt for today
![]() |
| FT |
Results
FT: 31,01
PS: -
Bonus
FT: 20
New BR
PS: 667,13 ---


No comments:
Post a Comment