I just finished my first FT session for today. I played my A game again which makes me so happy! In August I’ve already played 37 sessions on FT (scoring: 29 A, 7 B and only 1 D – D is tilt and quit)! Okay a lot of sessions are just between 150 and 300 hands, but this is still an hour at least on 2-3 tables.
Bluff…
I had an interesting hand. There was a 17/11/41 guy on my left. I attacked his blinds all the time from the BTN and sometimes from the SB too. OOP he folded always but from the BB his 3bet vs SB is 50%.
I usually 4bet as a bluff from BTN vs CO, I don’t remember a hand where I did this from oop in a blinds war with a hand like this. I just thought that this is a good spot to try something new. His 3bet was small enough for me to make a light 4bet (I mean under 20BB). Easy fold if he likes his hand…
He called me, so I already give up my hand. The flop gives me a 2nd pair - which is clearly nothing here - so I wanted to check/fold it. But he checked back and I’ve hit that turn hard. I think if I bet here he folds every worst hand and call or raise me just with betters. My hand not a monster but he never ever puts me on a 6, I’m sure.
Bluff…
I had an interesting hand. There was a 17/11/41 guy on my left. I attacked his blinds all the time from the BTN and sometimes from the SB too. OOP he folded always but from the BB his 3bet vs SB is 50%.
I usually 4bet as a bluff from BTN vs CO, I don’t remember a hand where I did this from oop in a blinds war with a hand like this. I just thought that this is a good spot to try something new. His 3bet was small enough for me to make a light 4bet (I mean under 20BB). Easy fold if he likes his hand…
He called me, so I already give up my hand. The flop gives me a 2nd pair - which is clearly nothing here - so I wanted to check/fold it. But he checked back and I’ve hit that turn hard. I think if I bet here he folds every worst hand and call or raise me just with betters. My hand not a monster but he never ever puts me on a 6, I’m sure.
What kind of hand he could have?
I think with our history he could have 99-QQ, 50% AK, AQ, KQ here. With KK, AA and the other 50% of AK (AKs for example) he would be happy to shove pre flop. Maybe I’m wrong with this again. Maybe he folds 99, TT and KQ pre flop, or slowplays a monster, I don’t know.
I’m good here vs any flush draws + 99, TT, JJ, KQ, AQ and non flush AK, I’m dead vs QQ, and had 10 outs vs a flush.
I think a check/raise is a good option here. After two checks he would think that I have nothing, missed AK maybe or just a clear bluff. Don’t forget that I was very agro here, especially vs him.
I’m good here vs any flush draws + 99, TT, JJ, KQ, AQ and non flush AK, I’m dead vs QQ, and had 10 outs vs a flush.
I think a check/raise is a good option here. After two checks he would think that I have nothing, missed AK maybe or just a clear bluff. Don’t forget that I was very agro here, especially vs him.
Everything else is just a history now
He did what I wanted from him to and my hand was good enough to win this pot. I’m sure he made a new note about me :-)
Results
FT: 43,58
PS: -
New BR
PS: 667,13 ---


No comments:
Post a Comment