Thursday, August 19, 2010

A long PS session…

...too long actually. I’ve played more than 145 minutes and only 567 hands. My KK was running vs AA again. That was the 3rd time in 2 days. Start to bore me honestly. And I was 120BB deep again…

Anyway, I’m still a newcomer on PS so this was maybe the first session when I felt absolutely comfortable myself here. And I was playing my A game so I’m happy with that.

PS

I’ve lost 3 or 4 3bet pots on the flop or on the turn with AK type of hands so I need to review them tomorrow.

PS Tilt for today

PS

Results

FT:    -
PS:  12,45

Bonus

PS: 10
 
New BR
FT: 921,87      ---
PS: 689,58

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job but...

    stop crying about your cowboys running into aces to often. The math says that in every 5039 hand you will face AA against your KK in a 6man table when in every hand 6 players get dealt.
    on the other hand, just make a rough estimation how many percentage of hands going preflop ai with and there you have that if you go pre ai w KKs AND so does your opponent, AA will most likely reasonable holding besides KK AK and QQ against you...

    so deal with it, and be proud of your developement because you're doing a gr8 job lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree 100% with Robert. You are clearly working very hard at your game and that is great.

    Keep working hard and playing your A game, that's all you can do. The KK/AA hands play themselves and are out of your control.

    Also keep blogging. I am reading even when not commenting :)

    ReplyDelete