New month has started! July was a rollercoaster with a horrific start and a massive climbing in the end. Still minus (without rake back) but not as bad as it looked like after the first 2 weeks. Just as my private life… I can say that we are in much better shape and can handle our lost now.
Anyway, I’m in Steve’s new coaching group with 4 other lucky guys! Very excited honestly! In the past couple of months this is one of the best things that happen with me.
Anyway, I’m in Steve’s new coaching group with 4 other lucky guys! Very excited honestly! In the past couple of months this is one of the best things that happen with me.
This is a profit sharing coaching group so I think Steve will be happy with my start at this time… Just as me actually :-)))
![]() | |||||
| Am I running good? :-) |

No comments:
Post a Comment