Luck is just not my friend nowadays (sometimes I feel that 'always')...
But there is still some good sign in my game, cause i'm playing my 'A' at least. And my WOSD is much better then before. Still not + but it's okay...
PS - today: only 1 big hand, I was 71-29 favorite when put the money in on the turn. Anyway, this hand couldn't put me on tilt so that's a good point.
FT - yesterday : same relation between EV and result. My wosd is not that bad here either and I didn't fell apart after those bad beats so I'm okay with this.


Why are you thinking about the red line? The red line has nothing to do with anything and you should focus on making the best decision for every street of every hand. That could mean you red line goes straight down sometimes.
ReplyDelete