Tuesday, July 13, 2010

WTF happened with my Kings?

I really miss my Kings in July. I got them (81 times ‘till today) actually but I couldn’t win a pre ai with them. Whatever, what’s the opponent’s hand – some AA of course, but a lot of under pair or any trash, where I’m a huge favorite. It’s like a crazy joke. But it’s not that funny for me actually…

The first part of this month is very hard in poker (just as in my private life). I never ever had that many set vs over set or this much loss with my monsters in pre flop ai situations – not just vs sets but a lot of runner-runner flushes and straights.

But I need to learns and work more and more so there is no more time to talk about it. I just wanted to write out my frustration here and forget this whole thing then…

Here are my Kings in July




Today I had 22 KK - lost 4 all in with them (twice with set of Kings) and won only one (with set again)




No comments:

Post a Comment