Today’s 1st on FT wasn’t as good as it could be. I’m surprised that I could win 20% w$sd, because I felt that it is close to 0%...
I had a perfect position on a dream target, but couldn’t beat him. I won a couple of small pots with my cbets on an A or K high type of flop vs him and that’s it. He won a flip against me (AK vs his 66 pre ai) than a couple of small pots. Nothing special I just played my game and waited for another chance…
![]() |
| FT - very simple session |
![]() |
| FT - only one lonely hand |
| FT - short session's stats |
I hope that the 2nd session will be better, much better. I lost about 3 buy ins in my last 2 sessions (about 1k hands) but I think my play was okay, so there is no panic, result will follow the knowledge.
Did I say knowledge? Wow, the NEW AGE is here, isn’t? :-)
I played on PS as well
![]() |
| A little PS in the same time |
Results
FT: 40.19
PS: 3.94
Bonuses
FT: 0
PS: 0
New BR
FT: 867.03 





No comments:
Post a Comment