Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Midnight special

I had a long-long session last night. After the first 90 minutes FT I had a little break than I opened up PS as well and play on them simultaneously (2+2 or 3+1 tables).

FT + PS from yesterday

I wasn’t happy with my play on FT at all. I lost too many middle pots. Missing 3rd barrels maybe – need a review! There were 200 hands in the first our when I just couldn’t won a pot. That was a huge falling.


FT yesterday - midnight started with the 205th hand

And that was the reason why I left a couple of tables there and change them to PS ones. When I’m looking back it seems to me a perfect move. Maybe a little bit late but my game was much better after that.

PS yesterday - midnight started with the 203rd hand

Sessions

FT
PS

Stats

FT
PS

Results

FT:  40.24
PS:  29.96

Bonuses

FT: 0
PS: 0

New BR
FT: 923.69   
PS: 708.03

No comments:

Post a Comment