I think my biggest fault was that I didn’t choose the right opponents for my moves. For ex: bet from utg with AKo, than 4bet after the BB raises me. This is sounds good except that he is 11/3/5. Of course he went all in and I folded my hand. That move costs me 30BB.
So I found a couple of hands like this. And if you are playing only 2-4 tables, and don’t have too many good hands (in a short term in this case) a fault like this can kill your daily results in a row.
After this I changed my mind and played again. Was a weird session, I wasn’t too lucky vs my targets, I lost a couple of 80-20 all in, so my EV went up in the sky when my green line felt down again. But - and this is a big BUT - I didn’t care because I think that the way how I played was good.
![]() |
| FT |
| FT stats |
This time I did a good job to choose the boards and the targets for my moves. And if you cannot win with showdowns you need to do it without them :-)
Bonuses
FT: 20
PS: 0
New BR
PS: 705.05 ---


gr8 display for seeing when effort goes hand in hand w the results. you're on the right way, just don't allow the short term result orinted mindset to come back.
ReplyDelete