First hand at this table, so no hud, no stats, no nothing
First of all I didn’t raise pre flop which is bad I think. Then I overrated my top 2, but why did I call his 4bet on the flop? If I think I have the best hand then it’s a clear all in, if it’s not then easy fold, but call??? Oh man...
So I think there are 2 options in this hand
1. check pre and fold on the flop after hi reraise me
2. raise pre and go all in on the flop
JJ vs the target at the table
He is 41/18/43 but he is not a pre flop 3better (0% actually), that’s why I just called his minraise pre - just for a set.
Ace comes and his post flop agg is very high. If I’m checking I’m sure he’ll bet this out. And this is it. I forget that why I’m here? I decided pre flop that I’m just setmining… So WTF am I doing? Or, if I bet this flop then where is my double barrel? I know I was scared if I do that we’ll be committed so I went to a check/fold mode. Ridiculous.
Same table and the very next hand
JJ again... At this time vs a 26/26/30 guy (only 10 hands or so). Same idea pre flop: setmining. If the UTG raiser 4bets us I just snap fold my hand btw.
I was thinking so long on the flop. I couldn’t decide what to do. I was between call and fold. He 3bets the UTG raiser from SB pre flop so AK and QQ+ were the biggest part of his range I think – and I did have no read about him.
I’m still not sure about my call honestly. If you know nothing about your opponent the fold could be the best option I think… Anyway I called his bet. My plan was to bet out any hearts, 6, 9 and J on the turn if he checks. The turn wasn’t a good card for me. Didn’t hit any draws. If he has an over pair he is not going to fold it I think.
Maybe I’m wrong and I missed a bet on the 4th street.
Then I folded because I thought that he already had me pre flop…
Few minutes later still the same table
I don’t see any other way to play this so I’m good with it.
And I lost one more half buy in pre flop all in with AK vs QQ, which is okay too..
Since I started to play aggressively I have some problem with the SD-hands. I thought if I’m harder post flop and raising more then it will be easier to win huge pots when I have a hand. My wosd is much better then ever before thanks for my new aggression but where is my sd?
It could be too early to talk about this so I’ll waiting for a bigger sample before I make any conclusion.
![]() |
| FT - bad session |
Results
FT: 63.59
PS: 0
Bonuses
FT: 0
PS: 0
New BR
FT: 842.05 

PS: 705.05 ---

No comments:
Post a Comment