Stats


The last few sessions

And the graph

The first fault – you can see this on the graph above (this is about the 2900th hand)
The short story is simple: this guy sat down just a few hands before this. I wasn’t happy with him at all on my left ‘cause he is an aggro bully – I decided to leave this table in the next round. Actually he was silent ‘til this one and I was the active player who won the last couple of pots with raises and check/raises.
I raised from SB after the short stack fish limped from the BTN and he reraised me from the BB. After the history of this table he can do this with a lot of hands so I put him on 88+, ATs+, AQ+, KQs. The flop wasn’t bad at all, I decided to ch/r him (and normally fold if he shoved). His weak bet on the flop confused me a little bit but I still ch/r him and of course he shoved. Here I thought that his range is TT+, ATs+ (if he has 88 or 99 why does he go ai here?). Maybe I was wrong with this… He called me bluffer in the chat and I was as stupid as he liked it and called his shove.
The next one - 72o vs 33 – I’m angry a little bit (this is about the 3740th hand)
Normally I never played a hand like this, but I was BB and the flop was perfect for me. He is so passive pre flop and just limps all the time (almost never raises pre flop), so I put him on PP (33-JJ) or high cards. When he min4bets me on the flop I thought for a sec that maybe he has that 3s (or A2)… I think I played badly this hand. With an overpair he just calls my 3bet - maybe… Any thoughts?
Another bad play vs a maniac – he bluffed me out with T7o
I was very weak here in every street. I missed a 3bet pre flop (‘cause whatever his position he is a maniac), I missed an open bet (or the check/raise) on the flop and my bet on the turn was weak too. On the river I tried to control the pot, but this is weak vs a guy like this. He smelled my weakness and bluffed me out when I was the nuts… (He had T7o)
Hand 1 is played fine and you should never consider folding this hand. Check/raise/folding this flop would be terrible.
ReplyDeleteHand 2 I would lead flop and am never folding.
Hand 3 The best way to control pot would be to check/call (not bet) the river.
Hey, what are you doing here on Monday? :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments btw. I appreciate them!