I think I can play the way what I need vs nits, cr types and passive fishes, but I always try to play against aggro maniacs... I can't handle them, I'm just not ready to play against this type of guys. When I have AK, AQ or middle pair type of hands I put a lot of money in the pot then play like a calling station and fold on the river when this 92/19 guys goes all in. So my typical passive line. But you know it seems to be so easy money... then I lose my profit again and again.
I'm very angry with myself because of this. Steve has no chance to teach me if I'm an idiot.
My first aim is to learn the TAG style. I think I need to choose table where are no aggressive players just nits and passive tours. I can exercise the agro positions plays and cbets there.
Maybe I need a DONTPLAYvsAGGROGSTREAKOMETER
Here are my 'post coaching sessions' stats and graph


I'll show you a lot of loosing hands later
No comments:
Post a Comment