Since I’m usually 2-3tabling the plan is simple:
2000 - 2250: 2*NL50 + 1*NL100
2250 - 2500: 1*NL50 + 2*NL100
2500 - 4000: 3*NL100 – but I will play on both limit depends on my targets
Sometimes I feel myself really good so I can 4tabling but that’s the maximum. A chance to lose the game flow and my ability to take notes... well for me those extra hands that another table would means just doesn’t worth it at all.
My first impressions, feelings, thoughts
- my pants was full in the 1st session
- I played a little bit passively (less 3bets, sqz, 4bets) than usual
- but the game is the same, fish is fish - reg is reg
- this is still poker “not the science of rockets“
- I thought this limit will be more aggressive than the NL50 but it wasn’t
- I know, this is very small sample but looks like the only difference is in our head – because of the bigger stacks, pots, blinds etc
So I played my B or B+ game at NL100 imo. In the same time I was really good at NL50 (I will post a river overbet hand in the other thread). I had bad luck: lost a pre ai w AA vs KK but luckily not at NL100 – always look on the bright side of life :-)
Anyway I had a very funny hand which makes this 1st shot much nicer and easier. Look at that brilliant turn play :-D
http://weaktight.com/3272602
Opponent is a 66/2/32 fish after 324 hands. He is not an aggro monkey and he is able to fold to cbets (F: 52%, T: 46% - 100% in 3bet pots). He doesn’t like to bet vs MCB (25% oop).
I thought my only chance to win something here if he has an Ace or if I can irritate him and makes him angry. That’s what I was doing on the turn…
My 1st NL100 day
138.65
BR



No comments:
Post a Comment