Finally, I played my A-game today! I still lost a little, thanks for my w$sd + 2 bad move, but was much better than the last few days.
I lost somewhere in the middle of the last week or so, as usual. Which is interesting because I was running good on those days. I won a couple of flips in a row for example etc. I just didn’t paid enough attention to the regs. I tried to play against the fishes and that’s all. That’s not good because my aggression felt down right away. And if I’d like to move up (which I do) then I need to play better against regs because there will be less fish and more CR type of guy there. I need to play like I did when I started to play at this level. This is that simple.
So I reviewed Steve’s #7 flag video which is like a bottle of water in the Sahara for me.
Here is today’s 1st session
I lost somewhere in the middle of the last week or so, as usual. Which is interesting because I was running good on those days. I won a couple of flips in a row for example etc. I just didn’t paid enough attention to the regs. I tried to play against the fishes and that’s all. That’s not good because my aggression felt down right away. And if I’d like to move up (which I do) then I need to play better against regs because there will be less fish and more CR type of guy there. I need to play like I did when I started to play at this level. This is that simple.
So I reviewed Steve’s #7 flag video which is like a bottle of water in the Sahara for me.
Here is today’s 1st session
And this month



No comments:
Post a Comment