Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November

I had few targets for November:
  • 22nd consecutive iron man moth (iron level): got it
  • winning month: got it
  • keep learning: got it
  • find some new leaks in my game: fail
  • working on my 4 step thought process: not enough
  • working on my aggression: fail

Overall I’m not happy with my work at this time. I had a very busy month because of some family issues but laziness is not acceptable in my case. I’m still far from a good winning player. I really miss the group coaching sessions. Those were the biggest impacts in my “poker carrier”. I need to find a solution for this problem asap.

Here is my November

I was playing more than 88 hours (learning another 90 or so), but my hourly earnings drop down dramatically after my second down swing.


Graph


Stats


Targets for December
  • I need to learn how to use HEM filters – I’m still bad in that
  • I need to find a new group (2+2 or CR) where I can work with others daily
  • I don’t want to quit from FLAG but we have to be more constructive
  • keep learning
  • find some new leaks in my game
  • working on my 4 step thought process
  • working on my aggression
  • 23rd consecutive iron man moth (iron level)
  • winning month
  • learning and playing rush poker too

Special targets for next January-February
  • shot at NL100
  • buy a couple of 1 on 1 coaching sessions from Steve – before I move up and after my first 10k hands or so at NL100

Targets for the 2nd part of 2011
  • move up to NL200 – if I can do that and win at least few buy ins monthly then I’ll have no more money problems in this country

BR

2138.47

2 comments:

  1. I have learnt from experience that study groups need a leader. If nobody takes up the leadership mantle then everything falls apart pretty quickly.

    So.....why not lead the study group yourself? Set aside two hours per week where you are going to study hard, invite others to join in but if they don't then just spend the time studying yourself.

    The only way to get better at learning in to accept responsibility for your learning and push yourself. Nobody is going to do it for you, regardless of being part of a study group or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right in this again.

    We need a leader but we need someone who is better than us I think. And that's not me especially with my little English.

    I was hoping that one of us will be able to do that but looks like that's just a dream. So yes, I need to push myself and learn how to learn better 1st of all. I just miss those weekly meetings and those new things that only better players can teach to us.

    ReplyDelete