I've already played a decent amount of hours and hands at this level so I'd like to show you some stats about it.
First of all as you know I was a long time looser (almost break even) player at NL25. Thanks for Steve and the Flag Group now I'm a consistent winner at NL50. Yes, there are still a lot of room to be better but I'm happy with my develpoment. My hourly win rate is not that bad in this country.
As I said there are still so many things that I need to learn and change in my game. My aggression is far from the optimal - especially the 3 and 4bets.
My mental skills are better as well than before but I still have some problems with variance. I mean the best option for me is the QUIT when things start to go to the wrong direction. When it happens I have to shout and say some dirty words, take a deep breath, hug and kiss my wife (if she is here) then everything is ok and I can fight back.
Rollercoaster? Yes. But on the better side of the X axis.

No comments:
Post a Comment