I was out for a few days but still playing from my laptop. But I had no time to blogging, writing mails etc.
I had ups and downs in the last couple of weeks. Yesterday was a huge down thanks for the variance. Today is down yet as well but much more interesting.
I’ll show you two fresh hands from my session where I lost a lot but I think I played them good. Funny how my weak skills saved my ass from these situations in the past :-) I’m sure I was folding the 1st one pre flop and give up the 2nd on the flop.
I had ups and downs in the last couple of weeks. Yesterday was a huge down thanks for the variance. Today is down yet as well but much more interesting.
I’ll show you two fresh hands from my session where I lost a lot but I think I played them good. Funny how my weak skills saved my ass from these situations in the past :-) I’m sure I was folding the 1st one pre flop and give up the 2nd on the flop.
1st http://weaktight.com/2882998
Opponent is 27/27 after 53 hand.
Agg is 17% - 33% F (9), 0% T (5), 0% R (4) - looks like a real 1bm now but I didn't have these many hands about him at the time.
His 3b is 14%.
This was my 10th hand at this table, I played only 2 of them and won both. The 1st pre flop, the 2nd (which was right before this) on the flop with a CB.
I 4bet here to build dynamics vs him. He called me from oop so I put him on a range like this: TT+, AQs+, AKo. I have 40% eq vs this range on this flop. After he check/raise shoved me I cut his range a little bit to this: TT+, AsKs. My eq is still 32% and I need only 24.8% to be even, so I must to call this imo.
We don’t have any history so his hand is really surprise me. If he shoves with it pre that’s okay, but calling a 4bet with QJs fro out of position? Why? And he seems to be a reg not a fish.
2nd http://weaktight.com/2883076
Opponent is 27/23/45 after 44 hands (5 tabling)
I raise because I want to be HU ip and I don’t like to be squeezed from one of those blinds. I chose the TBL (tiny barrel line) post flop vs him. I really like this river I think it’s a perfect card for a 3rd barrel. And that’s the only way for me to win this pot. If I’m right he will fold his pairs like 99, TT, maybe (just maybe) QQ and a Jack (except KJ). I bet a little bit too much on the river but I really wanted to bet out any Jack from his hand.
Anyway, this hand is another surprise for me. He is a reg, there is no history between us either. After my session I checked him out on PTR. He is coming down from higher stakes (NL200-NL400) so maybe this is a standard play there I don’t know. I didn’t see any NL50 reg before who check/calls down my 3barrels with a medium pair on this board.
Anyway, this hand is another surprise for me. He is a reg, there is no history between us either. After my session I checked him out on PTR. He is coming down from higher stakes (NL200-NL400) so maybe this is a standard play there I don’t know. I didn’t see any NL50 reg before who check/calls down my 3barrels with a medium pair on this board.
Nothing else happened, so here the 1st session’s graph:
Results
FT: 96.90
New BR


No comments:
Post a Comment