Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Still NL50

Since my 2nd or 3rd shot at NL50 I’m playing just at this level. And I love it. I’ve always lost my A game before but since we have this weakly group coaching I’m playing my A game almost always. This doesn’t mean that I’m a huge winner already but much-much better than ever before. I hope that this time that’ll be continuing because every time when I said something good about me or my game the very next session was horrible. But I am not superstitious… :-) LOL

So, let see some stats and graphs!

Yesterday

I started the day with Steve’s NL50 video and was very impressed. Especially with his pre flop moves. I’m talking about 3bets, 4bets and squeezes vs the right opponents. Since I used these weapons I have no fear vs average regs and they don’t like me and that is so cool. I know this is just the beginning and have a lot to learn but man, I like people to make frustrated :-)

Stats


You’ll see later that my overall 3bets and 4bets are lower than yesterday so this is something new and very enjoyable. Yeah, I think this is the correct word: I ENJOY playing poker and that’s very important for me.

Graph


Overall NL50

I’ve played 23 hours and 2844 hand at this level. My 3bets, 4bets and Agg will be higher if I can continue my game from yesterday.

Something very important: I think I’m playing better at NL50 than NL25, but not because luck or swing. The main reason is the 2tabling. I never ever wrote these many notes before. I start to feel that how important are the reads and looks like playing only 2 tables at NL50 is more exciting than multitabling at NL25.

Sessions


Stats


Graph



Results

FT:  38.70

Rakeback

FT: 27.81

Bonuses

FT: 20

New BR
FT: 2161.78

No comments:

Post a Comment