Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sadly I’m still able to tilt myself

Yesterday wasn’t a special day till I found a stable 90/53/37 player. He was a goldmine for everybody except me. And I wasn’t able to stop playing there and quit. I felt that if I do it I leave too much money at the table. So I was playing more and more and lost more and more.

He was folding every time when I had a hand but call me or bet me out from the pot when I hadn’t. Was very frustrating. I told myself many times to quit but I just couldn’t. He doubled up everybody around us and I donated his game.


Look at those last 200 hands. That is his table.

I gave myself a huge E score. I deserve it.

Results

FT:  114.30

Bonuses

FT: 40

New BR
FT: 2358.78

No comments:

Post a Comment