I had a perfect day yesterday at the tables. Lost only one big hand with my AA pre ai vs two guys, s was a pretty huge pot (AA vs KK vs T8s – K hits). I know, this is poker, so I was happy with my result overall.
Graph from yesterday
Today is a little bit different. I played my A game again then I lost a couple of dirty hands and my game too, so I quit.
To be honest with you, I played badly the key hand. My opponent was running like a God at the moment. He hit set after set and won them all. After this one he won the very next two hands as well. And what else he did have than sets again. So he jumped above 5 or 6 buyins in 5 minutes or so. I never see a run like that before.
To be honest with you, I played badly the key hand. My opponent was running like a God at the moment. He hit set after set and won them all. After this one he won the very next two hands as well. And what else he did have than sets again. So he jumped above 5 or 6 buyins in 5 minutes or so. I never see a run like that before.
http://weaktight.com/2823917
Opponent is 28/20/44 – after 112 hands.
I bet the flop because I think this is the better way with my hand. If I’m check/raising here I never ever win huge with my monster. + The SB is a calling station (the target) with a lot of money so he could call me at least.
On the turn I think another bet looks too strong, so I decided to check/raise at this time. I was sure he will bet vs my check, and he did. Till this point I think I played the hand okay. Now my raising size is the problem. If he has nothing, he will fold most of the time. If he has a hand like A high FD + a pair for ex, I give him perfect odds to call. So raise more and go all in is the better way here imo.
When I saw the river I was sure that’s not good for me. My plan was simple: check/calling a reasonable bet. I didn’t want to lose my whole stack but wanted to give him a chance to bluff out with his FD or TPTK hands.
Maybe I’m wrong but I think he played that hand badly too because there were so many draws and he didn’t save his set from them.
When I saw the river I was sure that’s not good for me. My plan was simple: check/calling a reasonable bet. I didn’t want to lose my whole stack but wanted to give him a chance to bluff out with his FD or TPTK hands.
Maybe I’m wrong but I think he played that hand badly too because there were so many draws and he didn’t save his set from them.
Today at the moment
Results
FT: 15.00
New BR



No comments:
Post a Comment