I had a hard week (personally and poker too) and I cannot play at this weekend again but I’ll try to update this blog because there is a lot to talk about it. We’ll see how it goes. I’ll try my best.
Till that here is today’s graph on Full Tilt
![]() |
| FT - Roller Coaster |
Results
FT: 3.72
PS: 11.49
Bonuses
FT: 20
PS: 0
New BR


not the same... there is a huge difference between the two wosd... don't lose it.
ReplyDeletei mean don't lose the good play.
ReplyDeleteYeah, but last night there were a couple of guys who were very aggro (60+ for ex), so I lost a lot of small pots vs them wosd than won a few huge sd.
ReplyDeleteI think you need to play them and adapt your play to the situation. If I play the same way then other times vs others I lost a lot vs their 3rd and 4th pairs with my over cards etc.
I'm sure I had a few bad fold there, especially early of the session when I had less information about these guys.
Anyway, I'll review this session when I'll be back at home because it was a little bit weird.