I cash out my BR from Pokerstars and put a decent amount back on my Full Tilt one where it originally came from.
The reasons:
- since I’m a full time player I’m learning much more, playing better but less
- I don’t have enough time for both of my accounts yet
- I’d like to move up to NL50 asap so I need a BR to do that
I’d like to use Steve’s color system and NL50 is a clear field where I don’t need to change hundreds of colors to do that.
Yesterday
I had an interesting day. The first 600 hands weren’t optimal. I think my table and/or seat selection was the main reason of that horrible wosd. I folded a lot of 3bet pots vs agro fishes where I had just an A high for example. I was waiting for better spots and I had some so overall the result wasn’t that bad. Anyway I need to review the marked hands at least.
![]() |
Results
FT: 46.40
New BR


No comments:
Post a Comment