This is May:
PokerStars (I hate these 20-50bb tables... there is no way out with my monsters after a flop cbet - I'm already committed)
Full Tilt (my wosd is horrible here - almost equal with the blinds)
Why would you want a way out with mosters?
Monsters pre flop doesn't means monsters post flop4 of my first 5 AA-KK lost vs sets, where my opponents ch/r my cbets on baby flops. With 100bb I could fold these, with max 50bb there is no way out. Maybe this is another weakness, I don't know.
Why would you want a way out with mosters?
ReplyDeleteMonsters pre flop doesn't means monsters post flop
ReplyDelete4 of my first 5 AA-KK lost vs sets, where my opponents ch/r my cbets on baby flops. With 100bb I could fold these, with max 50bb there is no way out.
Maybe this is another weakness, I don't know.