I didn’t have too much time to write for a long while. We are very busy in our private life with my wife. Buying a new home for example – we are moving soon :)
As I said I didn’t have too much time, but I‘m still playing - more than ever before actually. The reason is the iron man promotion on Full Tilt. I’m in the 13th month in a row which could means about $2000-$2500 bonus in 2010. I will get little bit more in the next year and reach the max bonus avaible in 2013.
So this one + weekly rakeback means that I can leave my daily job (from this May) if I’m playing minimum a breakeven game. It has more risk than I’d like to, but our life changed and I need to try it.
On NL25 I really need to play more, much-much more. That means I need to be a grinder or a huge winner. I need to be very honest with myself, so the 2nd option (winner) is still too far from me. The 1st one is easier and the risk is lower (because of the starting range and the long term).
Oh and I put $600 in PS too, so I start to play there – just for the first deposit bonus of course :)
My main goal is still to be a winner in the long run. When I’ll have more free time (full time in this case) I can grind and learn. This is my plan and we’ll see what can I do.
So the blog will reborn from May and will be updated daily.
See you soon!
You can be both a winner and a grinder you know!
ReplyDeleteDon't fall into the trap of thinking it is ok to break even. Grind for sure, but work hard at your game and aim to improve with every session. Then you will become a winning grinder and everything will be sweet :)