The last 3 session were awesome. I had an upswing before but I was lucky that time. This is the first one when I’m playing my best and the result is coming too.
And I had a lucky hand (4 outer) against a maniac opponent. I try to remember but I’m almost 100% sure that this is the first one in a month or so. Another sign of an upswing…
Sweet. Beware though, just like when running bad you must not carried away with the swongs. Just make the best decisions you can at all times :) Also, is your F3Bet stat always that high or is it just the small smaple size?
Sweet.
ReplyDeleteBeware though, just like when running bad you must not carried away with the swongs. Just make the best decisions you can at all times :)
Also, is your F3Bet stat always that high or is it just the small smaple size?
The average is somewhere between 86 and 87%.
ReplyDeleteIs this too high?