My last update was a long time ago… Since then I played my best day ever, had a beautiful streak then something happened and now I’m sitting in the middle of my worst downswing ever.
Here it is




Looks like I just couldn’t win a hand, whatever what do I have. I’ve already learn that how to fold my TPTK or monster PPs against good opponents. But I still double up maniacs day after day with these type of hands. In this “streak” I’m in red with straights, sets, pairs etc.
I tried to play my positions, cBets when it’s possible (maybe a little bit less then before), double barrels too. Just didn’t worked, they always 3 or 4beted me, so I folded a lot without SD, I think that’s why my wsf is so ridiculous.
And a little extra: my best starting hands
AA: 11 times, win: 100%, amount won: $10.93
KK: 11, 73%, -$24.08
QQ: 20, 75%, -$2.93
JJ: 14, 64%, $0.30
TT: 22, 45%, -$28.75
99: 28, 46%, -$9.41
88: 20, 45%, -$6.66
...
AKs: 11 times, win: 55%, amount won: -$18.67
AKo: 36, 64%, $8.24
KQs: 12, 75%, $17.28
KQo: 34, 56%, -$9.75
QJs: 9, 44%, -$28.27
QJo: 53, 26%, -$37.61
JTs: 15, 60%, $2.75
...
AQs: 11, 55%, $0.18
AQo: 34, 59%, -$1.18
Four hands from today (I played 656 hands) – these are typical in this downswing
1st: QJs two pairs vs a regular's KK
2nd: KK vs maniac's AA
3rd: another KK vs maniac's AA (two in one day - little bit unreal)
4th: after this you will understand how do I feel myself
And i thought I was running bad!
ReplyDelete