Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Now I’m angry

Today is different. I played 415 hands and lost 2,5 bi. I played okay except one hand I think.

First of all I lost a huge pot pre flop ai with my Aces vs Queens. Then (20 minutes later) I made a very big (130 BB) mistake.

Two pair vs …



After the BB just called pre flop in a 3way pot then called again on the flop I thought that he has just a pair or a draw – worst case a str with Q9s and I didn’t care too much about the short SB because we played for the side pot at least. But I was wrong and after he 4bet shoved me I should fold my bottom two pair – especially because we were both deep. I have no ideai why did I call him. There is no excuse :-(


And here is another beauty from the end of this session



I was ready to go all in on the flop but I didn’t want to scare him off. That’s why I just minraised him and waited for his shove to call. Actually he surprised me with that bet/call move...

What do you think about this hand? I was almost 80-20 favorite on the turn...


I will play another (half) session tonight and I hope that that one will be better

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment