Monday, August 10, 2009

Maybe I started to play the way I need to...

After my horrific day I reviewed my game again and tried to learn from my faults and more about TAG style. Actually (at this time) I don’t worry too much about results ‘cause dollars should be secondary ‘till I can’t play the correct way.





I had only one huge (buy in) SD loss which was a KK vs AA pre flop ai (about the 2500th hand).

I started to play less from oop and more from late positions. I fold more KQ, AQ etc type of hand when somebody re-raises me from position. I realized that this one is saving me a lot.

If I can play this way in the next couple of weeks then I’ll be ready for the next coaching session I think and (if Steve says yes) maybe for the next level (NL50) too. We’ll see...

I still have a lot of leaks so need to working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment