Sunday, August 30, 2009

After the 2nd coaching session

Yesterday was The Day when Steve tried to make the next step in his impossible mission: teach me how to play some good poker :-)

My biggest problem is still the aggression: I don’t have enough. My AFq is a little bit better then before, but not enough, just as my cbets.

AFq

PT3’s AFq is not equal with HEM’s Agg so I don’t know where I am in that, but it must to be better too.

Before the first coaching AFq was 41.10, between the two sessions this number was 47.15, and yesterday - after the coaching - it was 51.37!

CBetF

Before Steve: 49.65
Between: 65.01
Yesterday: 81.25!

CBetT: 42.40 - 47,81 – 50.00

WSF

And thanks for the level of my aggression the W$WSF can be better too: 36.93 – 38.80 – 43.86


Here are my stats from yesterday – I know it is incredible short term, but look at these numbers (not the result!) - actually my steal wasn't enough...



I’m hopping that I can play like this ‘till the next coaching session, not just right after this one. I need to learn the way how to not loose that - after a few days - what I already build in my game

Oh, and finally I was very lucky in one hand!

I had some outs but I really don’t like my play here – this hand is going to the group to discuss

No comments:

Post a Comment