I’ve got a lot, so maybe this blog is not enough for all of them. I try to gather some of them in a group.
1. Tilt control - I think this is my biggest problem, because I don’t have it. When I’m loosing two huge pots in a row - maybe a 2 or 3 outer beats me once - I’m going to be cynic, arrogant and just couldn’t handle the whole situation. It seems to me I’m starting to hunt a pot where I can loose more and I can say it: “he has 2 outs, I’m sure one of them is coming!” And it works! Voala, one of those cards hits at the river. So I’m stupid. I know I need to quit, but sometimes I’ve got a feeling that I can handle this, because I’m playing good at the time. But usually it doesn’t works for me and I’m loosing more and more and more. Actually I just disable the player chat, because I couldn’t shut up when things goes wrong. Yes, yes, I am an emotionally overheated person, I know. And it doesn’t make my life easier. By the way it can be awesome when it comes out in positive ways…
2. This is a newfound thing: I couldn’t build in my game what I’m learning from videos or articles. I don’t know why but I’m messing my whole style up.
3. I need to stop looking my stats when I’m playing - it frustrates me.
4. I’m loosing a lot with my overpairs (QQ+ usually) and TPTK hands when I didn’t believe in my feelings or the stats. I must to learn that: “one pair can be folded”!
5. I can't win enough with my monsters when I’m the favorite.
etc.
Strengths: after the 2nd weakness it is very hard to find something. If somebody guides me, maybe I’ll find these qualities too. I’m motivated, I can work like a dog, so this is not a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment